The new PPP Decree (No. 15/2015/ND-CP) was issued on 14 February 2015 and will be effective from 10 April 2015. Major changes are in line with the draft decree described in our previous article.
In a nutshell, the new PPP Decree 15 provides a number of changes, including:
- More PPP projects forms (e.g., BOO, BTL, BLT, O&M)
- Removal of the cap on State equity participation
- Forms of viability gap funding
- Incentives in the tendering process to investors with approved feasibility studies or project proposals
- Choice of foreign law and dispute settlement
- Government guarantees and other incentives
- Online publication of PPP project status
We’ll keep you posted on further details and developments.
Duane Morris lawyers have been involved in PPP project planning from the beginning in Vietnam. For further information, please contact Giles T. Cooper or Manfred Otto. For inquiries in Japanese, please contact email@example.com.
Disclaimer: This post has been prepared and published for informational purposes only and is not offered, nor should be construed, as legal advice. For more information, please see the firm’s full disclaimer.