Check Out tomorrow’s HUD webinar on OZs – If Opportunity Zones are of interest to you, come and join the White House Opportunity and Revitalization Council and HUD for the third session of “Bolstering Growth in Opportunity Zones: Leveraging Public and Private Resources” focused on establishing policy tools and incentives, partnering with aligned organizations and measuring the impact, tomorrow, Tuesday, December 15, 2020 from 1:00 – 3:00 PM EST.
Registration is still open for Session 3: Develop Your OZ Action Plan to Build or Strengthen Your Local OZ Ecosystem.
• Marc Alexander, Vice President, Investment Services, Invest Atlanta
• Stacy Cumberbatch, Managing Director, Blended Impact Labs
• Sherri Francois, Chief Impact Officer, SoLa Impact
• Ajit Mathew George, Founder, Second Chances Farm, LLC
• Dr. Eloisa Klementich, CEcD, President and Chief Executive Officer, Invest Atlanta
• Catherine Lyons, Director of Policy, Economic Innovation Group
• Dr. Leonard Mills, Chief Executive Officer, Verte Opportunity Fund
• Daffney Moore, Chief Opportunity Zone Officer, St. Louis Development Corporation
• Dr. Brien Walton, Chief Executive Officer, Acadia Capital Management, LLC
You must have a HUD Exchange account to register. Follow these instructions for registering.
Duane Morris has an active Opportunity Zone Team to help organizations and individuals plan, respond to, and invest in Opportunity Zones and low income areas throughout the USA, including the US Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico. We have closed over 61 OZ deals since their inception and are actively working on over 38 OZ projects for owner/developers, investors and business owners. We would be happy to discussion your proposed project with you. Contact your Duane Morris attorney for more information. Prior Alerts on the topic are available on the team’s webpage.
If you have any questions about this post, please contact Brad A. Molotsky, Art Momjian, Scott Gluck, Lee Potter, Keli Isaacson Whitlock, AK Kastrinakis, or the attorney in the firm with whom you are regularly in contact.