Duane Morris attorneys Christopher Soriano and Adam Berger of the firm’s Cherry Hill office will present a webinar, “2016: A Year to Hold’em or Fold’em,” hosted by the NJ State Bar on December 9, 2016. The webinar will offer retrospective on this year’s key legal issues in the gaming industry.
Topics to be discussed include:
- The recent decision shooting down sports betting in casinos
- Impact of the North Jersey gaming referendum on the future of the racing industry and on the Atlantic City casino market
- Online gaming developments
- Fantasy sports legislation/regulation
- Issues surrounding the potential closing of Monmouth Racetrack
To register for the webinar, please visit the NJSBA website.