Duane Morris’ Christopher Soriano will be presenting at a gambling law symposium hosted by the Seton Hall Law School’s Continuing Legal Education at Seton Hall University on March 1, 2018 at 3:30 p.m.
The symposium will discuss New Jersey’s gambling laws while focusing on the following topics:
- The New Jersey Constitution, Statutes, Rules, and Regulations Governing Gambling
- The Definition of Gambling Under New Jersey Law: The Chance Versus Skill Debate Involving Fantasy Platforms and Poker
- The Impact Of Technological Advances Upon Laws Governing The Placement of Wagers On Horse races
- Overview Of Supreme Court’s Sports Betting Case and
- On-Line Casino and Other Forms of Gambling Under Federal and New Jersey Law
For more information and to register, please visit the event website.