A video replay of the webinar “Cannabis 202: IP Issues Facing the Cannabis Industry: Hot Topics in Patent, Trademark and Branding Protection and Enforcement” is available to view.
A video replay of the webinar “CBD and Hemp Regulatory Update” is available to view.
Duane Morris partner Jerome Levy will participate in the Strafford webinar, “Municipal Regulation of Marijuana: Guidance on Permitting, Licensing and Zoning for Medical and Recreational Uses,” on Wednesday, October 10, 2018, from 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. (Eastern time).
This CLE webinar will offer guidance to local government lawyers on regulating cannabis consumption for medical and recreational uses. The panel will discuss the patchwork of current regulatory efforts across the country and explore some of the most effective strategies for regulating in municipalities based on current case law and the interplay with state and federal regulation. For more information and to register, visit the Strafford website.
A video replay of the webinar “Cannabis 107: The U.S. and Canadian Cannabis Markets: 2018 Mid-Year Review” is available to view.
Duane Morris is presenting a series of monthly webinars throughout 2018 to discuss issues affecting the cannabis industry. Each session will cover a specific subject and feature a “Hot Topics” segment to cover recent developments in the industry.
Join us for the kickoff session on Monday, January 29, 2018, covering topics impacting the cannabis industry.
Cannabis 101: Update on the Federal Enforcement & State Regulatory Environment
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ Memo Rescinding the Cole Memo—What Has Changed?
- How Federal Enforcement Works from the Perspective of a Former Federal Prosecutor
- Federal Legislative Update—Congressional Attempts to Protect the Cannabis Industry
- State Regulatory Actions and How Courts Are Interpreting Cannabis Regulations
- Jennifer Fisher, Partner, Duane Morris LLP
- George D. Niespolo, Partner and Co-Chair, White-Collar Criminal Defense, Corporate Investigations and Regulatory Compliance Division, Duane Morris LLP
- Jerry Levy, Partner, Duane Morris LLP
For more information, as well as upcoming dates and topics, visit the webinar event page.