Duane Morris is presenting a series of monthly webinars throughout 2018 to discuss issues affecting the cannabis industry. Each session will cover a specific subject and feature a “Hot Topics” segment to cover recent developments in the industry.
Join us for the kickoff session on Monday, January 29, 2018, covering topics impacting the cannabis industry.
Cannabis 101: Update on the Federal Enforcement & State Regulatory Environment
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ Memo Rescinding the Cole Memo—What Has Changed?
- How Federal Enforcement Works from the Perspective of a Former Federal Prosecutor
- Federal Legislative Update—Congressional Attempts to Protect the Cannabis Industry
- State Regulatory Actions and How Courts Are Interpreting Cannabis Regulations
- Jennifer Fisher, Partner, Duane Morris LLP
- George D. Niespolo, Partner and Co-Chair, White-Collar Criminal Defense, Corporate Investigations and Regulatory Compliance Division, Duane Morris LLP
- Jerry Levy, Partner, Duane Morris LLP
For more information, as well as upcoming dates and topics, visit the webinar event page.