This webinar, featuring Duane Morris partners Valentine Brown, Lisa Spiegel and Ted Chiappari, will be held on April 14, 2020, at 2:00 p.m. Eastern time.
This webinar will address various immigration issues organizations need to be aware of including:
• H-1B Work and Compensation Rules
• USCIS Updates to Processing
• Travel restrictions and available exceptions
• Immigration Strategy and Long term planning
• What if the US Postal Service suspends operation
• What if USCIS Service Centers Close
• Planning an adjudication for employer-sponsored green cards
For more information or to register, please visit the Duane Morris Institute website.
Duane Morris attorneys Jonathan Wetchler and Eric Ruden will be the speakers at a Duane Morris Institute webinar, “Business Triage: Reductions in Force, Furloughs and Other Measures to Maintain Business Viability,” to be held on March 26, 2020, at 11:00 a.m.
his program will provide you with a working knowledge of:
• Potential approaches for managing workforce levels and costs
– Furloughs and recalls
– Compensation reductions
– Preparing for and implementing RIFs
– Employee communications
• Analyzing obligations under WARN and state/local mini-WARN laws
• Severance plan design strategies
• Unemployment compensation
• Key elements for separation agreements
To register, please visit the Duane Morris Institute website.
Duane Morris Institute will hold a two-part webinar on employment law aspects of the COVID-19 outbreak. The first webinar will be held on Wednesday, March 11, from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Eastern time.
About the Program
The World Health Organization has declared the Coronavirus a public health emergency. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has indicated that the spread of the Coronavirus is an emerging and rapidly evolving situation.
In the midst of this ever-changing public health emergency, employers must be careful not to under-react or over-react, while being sensitive to employee anxiety surrounding it. Employers should implement plans now, but the plans must be sufficiently agile to change with the trajectory of this public health emergency that has not only human but also business continuity consequences.
For more information or to register for this webinar, please visit the Duane Morris Institute website.